LADY CAPTAIN’S FAREWELL SUPPER 28TH MARCH 2017
Over eighty ladies attended the Farewell Supper Evening organised by the Lady Captain Jackie Bickerstaffe.
The Lady Captain gave a report on her year including all the highlights of the Ladies’ 125th Anniversary celebrations.
The Chairman Colette Connell responded and presented the Lady Captain with a specially engraved glass bowl to commemorate her very successful year of Captaincy during the Ladies’ historical 125th Anniversary year.
At the prize presentation following the dinner the following special prizes were awarded:
- EWGA medal (best scores over 4 medal rounds) Penny Thompson
- Winter Eclectic (best net score of 59) Lynn Adams
- 18 hole Winter league Winners Caryl Evans & Lesley Morris
- 18 hole Winter league runners up Alice Apel & Gill Peck
- 9 hole Winter league winners Anne Gregory & Paula Morris